1. Penticton Regional Hospital Patient Care Tower. $300 Million adding modern health care for south Okanagan residents
2. Gateway Casinos relocation to South Okanagan Events Centre entertainment complex adding gaming facilities and dining options
3. Lakeside Resort is adding more than 59 rooms as well as meeting space on the first phase of their expansion
4. Starline Enterprises is building the first residential tower of several towers adding options for housing at the south end of Penticton with 3 bedroom options just blocks from the beach
5. The concession at Lakawanna Park is morphing into a restaurant space with seating and the best views transforming the aging building into a modern dining option. Construction completion is imminent.
How to Okanagan Investment Revenue Commercial Real Estate Kelowna Penticton Update Raymond MAASKE 250.878.2218 Investment Real Estate Expert
Investment, commercial, revenue, properties Real Estate, Penticton, Okanagan, Kelowna, Update, Market, How to,
Raymond MAASKE, is an accountant and licensed real estate broker with considerable experience in commercial and residential Real Estate. He has owned and managed a wide range of businesses and continues to build solid relationships with businesses and BUYERS & SELLERS.
Investment Real Estate Expert, TerraCorp Real Estate Services
250.878.2218 | RaymondMAASKE@gmail.com | TerraCorpRealEstateServices.com | Skype: raymond.maaske | Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada
Penticton BC demographics How to Okanagan Investment Revenue Commercial Real Estate